Kyzylorda Higher Medical College
Head of educational Department
Balmakhanova Gulmira Erezhepovna
The main goal of educational work in the college:
Improving the quality of the educational process, the development of the educational system of the college.
Goals of educational work in college:
1. Improving the management system of the educational process.
2. Improvement of work on the safety of the contingent of student groups, including organization of work with a risk group.
3. Development of the personality of the student, taking into account their personal characteristics and professional specifics.
4. Development of the students abilities to self-determination, self-development, self-realization in the form of club and club work.
5. The introduction of new tools and technologies in the educational process, the strengthening and development of the material base for the organization of educational activities.
6. The development of the personality of students, taking into account their personal characteristics and professional specifics in the classroom and in extra-curricular activities, including in the form of organizing events "specialty weeks and disciplines."
- Creation of conditions for transition to the new generation standards;
- Improving the content of education:
- Improvement of the quality monitoring system;
- Maintenance and formation of new traditions of the college, including organization and holding of traditional holidays, competitions in various directions, organization of meetings with alumni;
- Organization of educational and extracurricular activities in the form of organizing events for the "week of specialty and disciplines" in order to create conditions for the development of the personality of students, the inculcation of a common culture, the skills of professionalism and professional culture;
- Formation of positive motivation for participation in socially significant spheres of activity, contributing to the formation of citizenship, political and legal culture;
- Development of relations of cooperation between students and teachers, parents of students;
- Development of cooperation with law enforcement agencies, committees on youth affairs, employment center, cultural institutions, cultural and art figures, participation and organization of intercollege events.
- Maintaining cleanliness and order in the college.
The main directions of educational activity in the college
In order to achieve the goal and solve the problems set for the college, it is necessary to identify the directions in which educational activities in the college will develop.
- Patriotic education.
- Civil-law education.
- Moral and aesthetic education.
- Professional education.
- Education of a healthy lifestyle.
Patriotic education, being an integral part of the educational process, is a systematic and purposeful activity to create conditions for students to develop a high patriotic consciousness, a sense of loyalty to their Fatherland, readiness to fulfill their civic duty, and constitutional duties to protect the interests of the Motherland.
The goal of patriotic education is the development of high social activity of students, civic responsibility, the formation of students who have positive values and qualities that can show them in the creative process in the interests of the Motherland.
1. The assertion in the minds and feelings of the student of socially significant patriotic values, views and beliefs, respect for the cultural traditions and historical past of Russia, its small Motherland.
2. Encourage students to feel proud, respect and honor the symbols of the Russian Federation - the Emblem, Flag, Hymn, other Russian symbols and historical relics of the Fatherland.
3. Formation of students tolerant consciousness.
Objective: to help create conditions for full personal development, positive socialization, professional development, self-determination of students in college, family and social environment.
-To provide timely comprehensive psychological help to students and teachers;
-The identification and development of natural abilities and the creative potential of the individual, work with gifted children;
-Organization of social and psychological support to students who find themselves in a difficult social situation and students with special psychophysical development;
- Provision of social, pedagogical and psychological assistance to all participants in the pedagogical process in solving emerging problems;
-Creation of favorable socio-psychological conditions for cooperation of students, teachers and parents;
- Provision of social and psychological support to students and teachers in difficult conditions of the adaptation period;
- Prevention of antisocial behavior, promotion of a healthy lifestyle.
Principle of operation:
-Priority of rights and interests of students;
-Humanistic nature of activity;
Components of success
What are the qualities of people who are able to succeed? Thousands of books are devoted to this topic, but an exhaustive answer has not been found so far. Specialists from the Gallup Institute decided to approach this problem with the utmost precision. From the directory "Whos who in America," they randomly selected fifteen hundred famous people, each of whom managed to achieve significant success in their field. They were asked to answer: what personal qualities, in their opinion, contributed to their successful career? An analysis of the answers made it possible to single out several common features found among successful individuals. Here are the most important of them.
Common sense is the most common quality of respondents. 61% said that their success is primarily due to their sanity. For most, this means the ability to make specific and optimal judgments about everyday affairs. And for this it is necessary to discard all extraneous thoughts, to look at the root of the question, but at the same time not to get carried away by abstract philosophizing.
Scientists were interested in what are the sources of common sense: is a person born with this ability or is it necessary to do something to develop it? Many of the respondents believe that sanity in themselves can be cultivated. At the same time, the most important thing is to learn from the experience, to learn from mistakes, preferably from strangers.
Knowing your own business is the second most common sense of the respondents. And this quality depends not so much on the education received, but on the ability to constantly improve their skills. Successful people, even reaching considerable heights, remain receptive to the new and continue to learn all that helps to achieve even greater success.
Self-reliance. People who managed to maximize